New Skilled Occupation List - 1 July 2013
5 Jun 2013
DIAC has announced the annual update of the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), which will be effective from 1 July 2013.
This is an update of the current Skilled Occupation List is specified in Schedule 1 of Legislative Instrument IMMI 13/020 [F22013L00546].
It is not an update of Schedule 2 (Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List) of that legislative instrument.
The following occupations will be removed from the SOL:
• Hospital Pharmacist ANZSCO 251511
• Retail Pharmacist ANZSCO 251513
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics) ANZSCO 323111
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) ANZSCO 323112
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) ANZSCO 323113
We will have to wait for the new State Migration Plans to be realeased shortly after new finiacial year in Australia (1st July 2013) to see what State nomination options these occupations have. Watch this space...
To link back to the previous news item you were reading please click here.