Australia’s immigration law is complex and constantly changing in accordance with the government’s specific migration objectives.
Legal requirements for an Australian visa are strictly enforced and applications are closely examined for compliance with the law and to determine whether applicants have the necessary skills to benefit Australia.
Because of this, it is important to engage the services of a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) who is trained and experienced in the intricacies of Australian immigration law. RMAs are authorized by the Australian Government to provide migration advice and undertake continuing professional training to keep up to date with changing visa policies and regulations. As not all migration agents are registered, it is important to use a RMA. By doing so you:
- Receive advice from a qualified and licensed visa professional
- Ensure your application has the very best prospect of success
- Eliminate expensive mistakes that could result in application delay and failure
- Simplify the process, save time and remove the stress involved
- Protect your rights as a consumer as RMAs are governed by a strict code of conduct