Your finances can move easier than you think.
If you are planning to move to Australia, the Westpac bank is well equipped to assist you with the financial knowledge you need to help make your arrival as smooth as possible.
Westpac is the only Australian bank with a branch in London with a team of international banking specialists specifically focused on helping people move from the UK to Australia. They make it easy because you can:
- Open an account online up to 12 months before you move
- You don't need an Australian address
- They waiver the account fee for the first 12 months
- You can set yourself up for 24/7 telephone, mobile and internet banking before you arrive
- The ability to withdraw your money once you arrive for free at one of the Westpac Group's 3,000 ATMs in Australia
So, get organised and open an account today, or ask us to connect you with a Westpac banker in London to find out how they can support you with your move.
I would like to introduce you to John Kinghorn from Moneycorp who provides our clients with the best possible service in exchanging and transferring your money to Australia. Although you are in the early stages of your visa application it’s vital that you are kept informed about exchange rate movements as this will have a significant impact on the amount of Australian Dollars that you can buy.
By working with Moneycorp, Immigration2oz clients can benefit from the most competitive exchange rates available as well as a personalised service. Each Moneycorp client is given their own account manager who will monitor the market and keep you updated on the movement of the Australian Dollar. Moneycorp can help you plan ahead by locking into an exchange rate for up to a 2 year period.
Opening an account is completely free of charge and comes with no obligation to use their services. To open your Moneycorp account and start receiving Australian dollar updates, please click here.
Alternatively, to discuss your situation further, please contact David Newson at Moneycorp on 0207 828 7000 or via email email@example.com
At bdhSterling, we provide financial solutions to people relocating to other countries and specialise in QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes).
If you are in the process of moving to, or you are planning to emigrate to Australia, our licensed advisers have the knowledge to ensure that your income, savings or investments are managed properly – both immediately and for the years ahead.
Our wide range of services, including pensions, tax and multi-currency investments, means you get all the financial guidance you need in one place and allows us to tailor our support to your individual circumstances.
Formerly known as Global QROPS, bdhSterling is committed to the highest standards of service and professional conduct. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience and our fully qualified in-house experts are skilled at advising on everything from investments to exchange rate risks.
Much of our work involves the transfer of pensions, which is why we have developed a reputation for excellence when it comes to QROPS. We work with clients who have lived or worked in the UK and migrate to locations such as Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia or the Middle East. In many cases, these transfers involve large pension balances and require a sophisticated, personalised strategy.
We understand that relocating can be time-consuming, complex and stressful. With our help you can make your move to Australia with confidence and enjoy a more secure financial future.
Please get in touch and speak to one of our advisers about receiving financial guidance for your relocation.
01372 724 249
We would like to introduce you to John Moynes from PSS International, who will be happy to assist you with your international removal requirements. Although you are in the early stages of your visa application it’s vital that you consider looking at this part of the migration process as planning is essential, as the replacement of certain items can be costly. PSS international would certainly be able offer their knowledge regarding this aspects of your pending move.
PSS International Removals is a family run business that has been offering only international removals for the past 30 years. PSS offer you a free home survey, allowing them to ascertain the volume of possessions you will be sending to your new home abroad and to discuss all relevant customs information with you.
Their service includes the following:
- Household Removals: Full Container Removals, Export Packed, loaded and sealed at your residence. Shared Container Removals, you only pay for the amount of space you use.
- Excess Baggage: Cartons supplied free, collected from your door and moved worldwide by air or sea.
- Motor Vehicle Shipping: Cars, Motor Cycles, Trailers Boats etc - Containerised; Crated; Roll on - Roll off.
- Export Packing: PSS only use industry approved export packing materials and all of their packing staff have been trained in international removals.
- Air Freight: To thousands of destinations worldwide. For clients who will need a few essential items.
- Storage Solutions: Both in the UK and at your overseas destination - please contact PSS for the best rates in purpose built storage warehouses
For more information on PSS international you can visit their website www.pssremovals.com
We would like to introduce you to Andy Symons from TransFur, who will be happy to assist you with relocating your pet(s) to Australia.
Immigration2oz work closely with TransFur to ensure that our clients and their pet(s) are fully prepared for their move to Australia.
It is important that you do not leave your pets relocation planning too late. Transfur can be of benefit to you from the early planning stages to ensure that all requirements are met
- A free no obligation quotation
- A pet relocation package tailored to meet your specific needs
- Your own dedicated staff member from start to finish of the process
For more information about TransFur you can visit their website at www.transfuranimals.com. Alternatively, to discuss your situation further, please contact Andy Symons on 01403 212900 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org